Odyse Online’s Privacy Statement
Information that we gather
When we ask for your personal information, we will make clear the personal information we are requesting from you and the reasons for doing so.
If you contact us directly, we might learn more about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the message and attachments you send us, and any other details you decide to tell us.
We could ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use the data you provide
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, including.
- Supplying, running, and maintaining our website
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website.
- Recognize and examine how you are using our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners on various topics, such as customer service,
- Website changes and other information, and marketing and promotional activities.
- You with emails
- Identify and stop fraud
Our Partners in the Advertising
Some of our site’s advertisers may use web beacons and cookies. The list of our advertising partners is below. Each of our advertising partners has a privacy statement outlining how they handle user data. We’ve included a link to their privacy policies for your convenience.
Adding protection for kids using the internet is another one of our priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, and direct their children’s internet behaviour.
Odys do not intentionally collect children under 18 about any Personal Identifiable Information. Odyse Online: Please notify us immediately if you believe your child provided this information on our website. We will make every attempt to erase such information from our database rapidly.